Sunday, July 29, 2012

CHECK!

Hello everyone my name is Rebeca (YES, WITH SINGLE "C") and this is my new blog. Well you can see it yourself, but still.

I CAN'T tell people more about myself. Oh i saw this amazing picture on 9gag
which is so true -_-

All i can tell is, I want to be a writer, so why don't start from things like this? And besides I usually feel bored during my free time, so maybe having a blog will keep me busy (or not?)

Well posting for the first time is so awkward.

I am here at Amelia's house, with Lisshandra and Hesley too. She is helping us doing our blogs (yes I know this sounds lame). THANKYOU SO MUCH AMELEAH.
We are eating Keripik Karuhun, it's SUPER spicy. I don't usually eat spicy food but when I tried this, it turned out to be nice and I just can't get enough of it now.
YOU CAN EVEN SEE THE CABE IJO

Oh speaking of snacks, I'm currently in love with this healthy snack bar from Kalbe Farma
It has 0 cholesterol  and 0 fat. I wish all healthy food taste THIS good.

That's all I can say for now, adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment