Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Furmaids ;;)

Hi again people.

Yesterday I went to my ex-JHS Charitas. I met my ex teachers, and one of them was the one who taught me when I was like on the 2nd grade of elementary. I haven't seen her for about 5 years and yesterday when we met, I just feel so old ._. after that I went swimming with Vanyi, Kezya and Keyen at Central Sukajadi.

We are Furmaids!! (instead of Mermaids)
 
And we ate there at Resto Central too, it was really good!

Nasi Ayam Kremes

Oh anyways I am currently writing a story based on my life. I don't know if this is going to be good, but I'll just try to write everything down first. It feels weird, you know, to talk about yourself -_- things you do, things happened to you and stuffs. I hope this is not going to be cheesy. I once wrote a story about myself and it ended up staying forever inside my PC (the PC has broken anyways) because I think it's awkward level 100.

Got things to do. Adieu!

4 comments:

  1. WAAAAH THE AYAM KREMES LOOKED GODDAMNED TEMPTING!!! And I love your posts :D good luck with your writing yeaaaah let me read it when it's done :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygod! Hhaa story based on your life! That's what me and my sister do too! XD But I always leave it incomplete! :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know rightttttt it's hard :/ still trying to work on it though :D

      Delete
  3. ooh i wish i could see some teachers and classmates of my childhood again :D
    your day sound really nice and the picture looks like you guys have a lot of fun
    and the food looks so yummy >___<
    xoxo ;*

    http://sky-full-of-lighters.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete