Monday, August 6, 2012

Puzzle Piece

Hey guys, here we are again. A lot has actually happened last week but I don't think everything are good enough to tell.

I skipped school today because of this annoying stomach disorder. It hurt so bad, I cried (I know this is embarrassing, but it REALLY hurt). Glad that I don't have to do the flag ceremony this morning though lol. I ended up sleeping all day, and reading about 25 chapters of the Bible.

Today, 2 amazing friends of mine leave to Bandung for college. We had a farewell party at Resto Kediri, but nobody brought any camera so we didn't take a picture at all -_- so I just took their pictures from their facebook lol.

Yeremia Liong, he is going to UNPAR.

Christian Ryota Bima Permana

Ryota has actually left Batam last year, this is his second year of university. He came to Batam for holiday, and today he go back to Bandung with Liong.

I used to hate Liong when I first knew him =D he always stare at people with this unpleasant expression. Not just me, almost everyone of us used to hate him. But then we know that he has a problem with his eyes, he can barely see people without his glasses. That's why he doesn't smile at people so much. It's funny remembering the old days.

I have become friends with Ryota since I was 9, I guess? We didn't really like each other because I was a quiet little girl that always sit on the corner, while he was like the gangster kid who bullied everyone lol. But as we grow up we turn to be good friends!

Good luck there, you guys :) stay focus, God has His wonderful plan for both of you. See you on December!

Time flies. Everyone is leaving day by day. It's like.............................. Losing a puzzle piece?

No comments:

Post a Comment