Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Mee-Ow!

Today is my last day of holiday, yes I know, lame.

So this morning I woke up in a brand new day, it was a perfect sunny morning, air was clear, everything was going really well until my classmate Waisiyana broadcasted this bbm to the whole XIIsocial4 students
translation : tomorrow >>> accounting exam, math exam, sociology exam. Accounting homework, math homework

And the day was ruined. The End.

Lol no I was just kidding.

I decided to go to Michelle's house, she is one of my LDF (Long Distance Friend) but she's here for holiday, and she got hell lotsa assignments too so I thought we could do our homeworks together.

But then I realized that I was wrong.

I mean, two girls, inside a room, with internet and phone and snacks and so much entertainments? You know the answer.

So we end up talk and talk and taaaaaaalk and stalk and stalk and staaaaaaaalk and laugh and laugh and lauuuuuuuugh and munch and munch and muuuuuuuunch and phoooooooootooooooosssssssssss.



can't post everything, the computer is so gonna crash

AND we bought this superb snack MIAWMIAW (weird name) but it tastes REEEEAAAAAL GOOD

super addictive and fattening

I suddenly remember that I got sore throat. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment